See 2 Succeed is a nonprofit partnership that works with schools to offer free eye exams and glasses to children in the Central Valley. Using a Tzu Chi mobile clinic housed with state-of-the-art optometrist equipment, See 2 Succeed offers the following:
- Free eye exams to 50-60 children per week
- Free glasses to children in need
- The opportunity for children to read on grade level and succeed in school
- Eye exams and new prescription eyeglasses in under two hours
- Information to parents and caregivers on the importance of maintaining their child’s vision health
- A way to help avoid misdiagnoses of behavioral issues in children
See 2 Succeed is a collaboration of community partners like CalViva Health, Kaiser Permanente, Health Net, Eye-Q Center, Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno Unified School District, Fresno County Superintendent of Schools, Valley Children Hospital, Central Valley Community Foundation, Fresno County Cradle to Career, Fansler Foundation and many more.